Nightmare

by - Maret 17, 2017


I dreamt about my Father and so I woke up with tears in my eyes. when i am alone in the middle of the night crying, remember the pain i through, remember when i almost lost my breath because of the tears i shed over him.

I awake each morning to start a new day, but the pain of losing my Father never goes away. I go about the things I have to do, but as the hours pass I can’t help but to think again of him. I want to call him and just hear his voice, then I remember that I have no choice. how I miss you and wish you were here. Someday I know all will be well, and I’ll see him again with stories to tell.. of how he were missed, and how i have grown and until then my memories of him I’ll keep near..

sometimes i wish my dad’s face would magically appear in the sky like mufasa in the lion king and tell me he loves me.. 😂😂😭😭

You May Also Like

0 comments