#Jealousy : such a scary place

by - Maret 06, 2017


look at her. say her name. she is pretty or beautiful. i know what she’s like to wearing. how skinny she is. How curvy she is. I notice the color of her eyes. I notice the color and the type of her hair.

I searching her on Facebook, twitter and instagram. I notice how confident she's like take a selfie with duck face without looking ugly. she looks nice with her outfit. I saw the pictures and captions about that road trip you took with her. what you did for her on valentine day. what you did for her that one time on her birthday. how awesome her family and her friendship is. I saw the picture when you and her together and you still keep all those picture.

I don’t want to saw it. I don’t want to know. But I did. I'm such a stalker.

I’ll never believe you when you say she no longer means anything to you. Don’t say anything about her, not even once. If you do, I’ll never forget it. It will eat away at me forever. Because I will always look at her and see her as somebody that could make you happy, happier than I could ever make you. I’ll see her as somebody that will give you everything you want.

I’ll always think she is prettier than me. I’ll always think you want her more than me. I’ll always see how perfect her body is. I’ll always see how big and sparkly her eyes are. I’ll always see an image of the two of you together loving each other in my head.

Every time we sit down together at our favorite place, I’ll wonder if the two of you went there first before i do. When you tell me you like that new perfume I’m wearing, I’ll wonder if she used to wear it. Every time we hear a song on youtube, I’ll wonder if it makes you think of her. Every time we’re together, I’ll wonder if you’re thinking of her.

When you tell me that you like the things I do to you, I’ll wonder if she did them to you first. I’ll always wonder if, deep down, you wish you could be with her. I’ll always wonder if you miss her. I’ll always wonder if you want her back. I’ll always wonder if you’re thinking about her.

I’ll never feel like I am good enough for you..

You May Also Like

0 comments