Married? (this is just noises in my head)

by - Maret 17, 2017


I’m single and not having relationship with a man or getting engaged or planning a wedding or having to share the covers with a man at night.. Meanwhile everygirls in my ages is having husband and kids right know..

Sometimes i’m sick my family like force me to get married soon and the other side sometimes i feel like sick and tired of seeing all these my friend's engagement and married posts on facebook. I’m not excited.

I am in no way against being in love. I tried it. like care each other, loving each other, fight, jealousy, pain hmmm honestly I loved it being in love. even though right know i feel alone. lonely.. I miss love. I miss the feel being loved. but to find boyfriend in adult life is harder than when i'm on high school. what I learned is that love is different in adult life. more responsibility. more planning.

But.. Sometimes i wanna feel free longer..
these are the years i am waiting for. my mid-twenties are the best years of my life and i don’t want to be throwing them away just because i am in a rush to get married and settle down.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
I realized that I needed to stop overthinking things for once, just stop obsessing over everything and to stop trying to control everything, which was so incredibly hard for me. It wasn’t easy, putting my worries of the unknown..


You May Also Like

0 comments