Give me love

by - Maret 05, 2017



"But do you want to end up alone forever?"

"Maybe you need to stop being so picky"

"You shouldn't give up so easily!"

Hmmmm...
I do try to act like I don’t care, because if I showed how much it really bothered me it kills me inside being single, it really does.

For the most part, I try to act like I don’t care. I try to act like it doesn’t hurt when I see women who are clearly way less good-looking than me get more guys than I do.

The problem is that my closest friends know how much it hurts me, and there’s a certain point where I realize I’d start pushing them away if that’s all I’d talk about.

So I pretend I’m ok seeing people who do nothing to better themselves coupled, while I really work hard on making myself a better person only to be passed up over and over again.

So, if you’re like me struggling to find love, I’m sorry things ended up like this. While we can try to be the best version of ourselves that we can be, sometimes it's still not enough..

You May Also Like

0 comments