Dear You, i love you

by - Mei 14, 2021

our first trip

dulu, saya sering sekali menulis seperti ini "someday you meet someone, that the answer why your relationship never works with someone else" suatu saat nanti kau akan bertemu dengan seseorang yang akan menjadi jawaban kenapa hubunganmu tidak pernah berhasil dengan orang lain. ya.. karena hanya akan berhasil dengan orang yang kau temui sekarang ini.. :)

jika di tanya, kenapa bisa dengan yang satu ini. jawabannya..

with him, i just realize faith and relationship with God is important. dari pada sesuatu yang bersifat duniawi. bersamanya, saya sadar bahwasanya kenyamanan dan hubungan yang dilandasi dengan semata-mata ingin beribadah, di dasari dengan kenyamanan batin akan lebih penting dari pada hanya sekedar memenuhi kesetaraan standar kebahagiaan di mata orang lain.

with him, i just found my Self-Worth. no more feeling like i am the other women who has no sense of belonging, no more feeling worthless because i am the One. i am the only woman in his life. right now! and i am his future.. no more feeling WORTHLESS.. no more sleepless night thinking i just ended up alone. cause i found my "Love" and my Own TRUTH.

with him, i just found my Self-Love. i just hating my body and everything else, my gummy smile, my dark amprit, my dark skin, my personality.. but with him, it's doesn't matter.. i just feel like a Woman.

with him, i just feel more intimacy and learn that sexual intimacy is BEAUTIFULLi haven't s with him for my more than 2 years relationship. but everytime we rushing make out was so addicting and i can't get over i till the other night .. we joking silly about our wedding night and it's so exciting :D

with him, i just realize lame joke and humorist is the new romantic.. sometime it's not funny to cringe everytime but who cares?

his beard :)

non smoker, and Gosh.. i love him

i love you


our first meet. March 2019


You May Also Like

0 comments