We aren't mean to be

by - Agustus 05, 2017


i'm sorry, to ended up like this. this whole time is a mess. I though we meet in a wrong time.. It's hurt me too. I swear. It's feels like this pain is stab me in the heart.. my heart is crying, my eyes is empty, my mind is no where when i'm thinking about you..

I'm driving like crazy.. But only that i see is you, down every road..

I miss you
I miss us
I miss our little chit chat
I miss our conversation about future that we hold together
I miss our plan to taking step our journey together
I miss your hand that hold my hand like a matching lock and i still remember our passionate kisses
I though everything that we been trough is like a beautiful ending in a romantic movies, about my childhood. You and me. Growing together. and we meet again in adult life about life lesson and hope that we been trough to be better person..

Why aren't we in love?
Why aren't we dating?
Why our relationship didn't work?

Maybe we aren't mean to be..

I'm sorry since we broke up after i just left you a message. It must been so hard for you when you left my door with full of dissapointment because of me never give you any change to rebuild our relationship

Honestly, It's hurt me too to not telling the truth
It's hurt me too because i won't explain to you the truth about reason why our relationship should ended like this
It's hurt me too to saw you mad at me
It's hurt me too because we just in love for two days
It's hurt me too because i left you and dissapointed your family about my decision
It's hurt me too
It's hurt me too, because i still love you
I'm crying for you too

I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. We aren't mean to be.. 😭😢😢😢😢😢

- W


You May Also Like

0 comments