Locked

by - Januari 30, 2014


Broken Locked Heart
I have learned through my experiences . that the people we have loved can never really go away. I like to imagine that they each exist in their own corner in my heart, behind a locked door with their name on it. That way I can acknowledge that they will always be there and part of me will always care for them or feeling something for them, but I can also remind myself that their door is closed now..

loosing someone is the best thing that ever happened to me. but when I think about him, my heart breaks all over again and this shows that I still care. I think you never stop caring about someone who once was a huge part of your life. but I guess that's normal, it doesn't mean that you can't be perfectly happy in your life right now..

You May Also Like

0 comments