thought on rainy day

by - April 06, 2017



Have you ever considered to think about me even just once?
have you ever feels scared to losing me in your life?
Have you ever feels i am mean something to you?
have you ever feels i am the only one who's always there for you. Even though you only asking me when you're lonely or need to runaway from something, someone, somewhere, situation that messing around your damn mind?
Or you only asking me cause you can never get enough from someone else.

Back then couple years ago till now. have you ever feels there any something strange or special feeling for me deep down in the bottom of your heart?

Just once, i wanna know.. am i mean something to you?

Have you ever realize you always hurt me after all these years? have you ever realize i been wasting my time to waiting for you.. 'cause when i remember all of about you, remember you always leave me without saying any word. it always hurt me like it should.

I wish I didn’t blame it all on myself. I wish I had seen my worth and hadn’t chased after someone that made me feel like I had to beg for their love.

Jakarta march 24th 2017

You May Also Like

0 comments